- A smile doesn't cost anything and produces much.
- It enriches those who receive it, without making poor those who give
- It lasts only an instant, but its remembrance is something forever.
- Nobody is rich enough to live without it; nobody is poor enough not to
- It produces happiness at home, sustains business; it is a really
sensitive sign of
- Smile gives rest to those who are tired and gives courage to the most
- It can neither be bought nor lent, nor stolen, as it is something
which has value
only when it is given.
- And if, sometimes, you encounter a person to whom a smile is unknown,
generous, give your smile, as nobody needs a smile more than a person who
no longer able to give it.